Cyan Pearl Effect Auto Paint (SCC-P008)
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Certification:||ISO/Ts 16949: 2002|
|Packing:||1L X 6 Tins/CTN|
|Production Capacity:||60, 000 Tons Per Year|
This low temperature baking paint is used as triple-layer top coat. It features accurate colours, high gloss, high hardness and cubic effect. Easy to apply, it is durable and won't fade easily.
Features of auto paint SCC-P008:
1. High build
2. High solids
3. Good hiding power
4. Excellent weather resistance
5. ISO/TS 16949: 2002 certified
6. Color: Cyan pearl
P series or CP series pearl paint: 1 part
Thinner SCC-601 or SCC-602 or SCC-603: 1~1.2 parts
|Pot Life||24 hours@20º C|
Spray Gun &
Gravity type: 1.2~1.5 mm,
Suction type: 1.4~1.6 mm, 4~5Pa
|Spray Method||Spray Coats: 2~3 coats, Spray Thickness: 15~25μ m; Waiting Interval: 5~10 minutes; After the final spray, wait 15-20 minutes before spraying a finish varnish|
|Drying Time||After 15 minutes @20º C. Spray the varnish within one hour|
1. Wet-sand the middle-coating paint with 800-grit sand paper. When the paint is dry, spray pearl paint.
2. If the there' s old paint film unsuitable for the substrate, it is suggested to use two-component middle-coating blocking primer, otherwise such phenomena as peeling off, bubling and floating would appear.
3. As the pearl paint has a high transparency, usually operators should ensure that the paint film of the middle-coating baking paint is unified in colour and has no sanding mark and grain on it, or the marks and grains would emerge through the pearl paint.
|Packaging||1L x 6 tins/ctn|
|Shelf Life||5 years|